Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My 100 Random things about me: 1- 25

My friends keep making these list and I love reading them so I decided to make one myself :)

1. When I was 6yrs old, I broke my ankle. I had a cast that touched my toes and went all the way up to my hip. I had twisted my knee and torn all the tendons and ligaments in between so that is way it was such a huge cast.


2. I had to wear the cast for 2 months and couldn’t wear anything but dresses due to the fact no pants would fit over the cast. This is the main reason I hate dresses to this day.


3. I don’t remember at what age, sometime between 3-5, I wanted to name my future daughter Tree Block. Don’t ask why, I don’t remember the reason, I just really liked the name :)


4. I am the 3rd child out of 10 kids, I love being part of a big family


5. I hate cleaning, I work so hard and 5 minutes later everything looks like it did before.


6. I almost never make my bed, I think it is pointless


7. I love taking hot baths, it is my fix for everything. I take one every night. If I have had a really rough day, I might even take 1 throughout the day and 1 that night. I get much teasing for this but I don’t care :)

8. I love to read and often read while I am taking a bath

9. I say silly things to keep from saying cuss nasties, a couple are “Scooby-doo & Batman too” & “son of a biscuit”

10. My kids have asked me why Scooby-doo and Batman make me so mad :)

11. I love to eat. My next favorite thing is probably sleep.

12. I had horrible nightmares as a child and still have them sometimes.

13. I am afraid of the dark

14. I am Closter-phobic

15. I am terrified of spiders, they are my biggest fear. The size doesn’t matter, if it is a spider I am terrified of it!

16 I am also afraid of heights

17. I love roller coasters, especially if they go upside down

18. I used to drink 5 cups of coffee a day but after I had kids it makes me sick to my stomach so I don’t drink it as much

19. I love Starbucks Mocha latte, it never makes me sick

20. I love Krispy Kreme Donuts, they are the best things I have ever tasted

21. I will never understand the power that McDonalds has over kids, I think they put a drug in their fries or something

22. I love to wear my pjs around the house, I only get dressed in “real” clothes if I have to

23. I think I have a serious addiction to big fluffy pillows and blankies, I have several around my house

24. I hate milk, it makes me sick

25. I love my family so much that it really scares me sometimes

2 comments:

Perri said...

See, I already learned new things about you.

Praying things go well, Thursday. That is Zac's birthday, too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not saying WHO broke your leg.
-- Wee Wee