Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Baby Blog - 36 Weeks

YAY…I have made it to 36 weeks!! Baby is doing well, very much out of room but making the best of it. She has found a nice little footrest in my ribcage and my pelvic bone makes a great pillow :) We had an ultrasound of the baby and she looks beautiful, I can’t wait to meet my little angel. She has such chubby cheeks; I can’t wait to kiss them :) I was so caught up in her cuteness that I forgot to ask how big she is, I guess I will have to ask my Dr. next time I see him.
They also did an ultrasound of my right foot. Sunday my right foot started to swell, at first I didn’t think much of it but then I realized it was my right foot only. I thought that was a little odd. Monday it was still very swollen so my OB had them do an ultrasound to make sure there were no blood clots. It came back clear, so all is well with my huge foot. It doesn’t hurt but it is uncomfortable because I can’t bend my ankle due to the swelling and it feels like someone wrapped rubber bands around my toes.
My other BIG news: I gained 7lbs in the last week!!! The doctor didn’t say anything about it so I guess it’s ok…*shrug* I told Gabe the 7lbs all went to my right foot and that is why it is so big :)
I think the 9th is my last appointment before he will induce me; it is hard to believe that the end is really in sight.

2 comments:

Tina said...

YIKES!! That's one hefty foot!
:>) I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl!

Melissa said...

I cannot wait to meet Stella!!!! LOL. Love ya...Melissa