Tuesday, April 24, 2007

100 Random things About Me: 41-50

Halfway there…

41. I have a vein on the side of my head that pops out when I laugh hard, when I’m really mad or when I am in labor

42. I am a bed-hog. In the first year of our marriage, Gabe ended up on the floor most night because I had pushed him out of the bed while I was sleeping.

43. We gave separate blankets cause I don’t share my blanket very well at all :)

44. I don’t drink after my kids…it grosses me out BIG time!

45. I also don’t share my food with my kids (or anyone else) The way I look at it: I had to share with them for 9 months, they can eat their own food now

46. I love scrap booking, I am not very good at it, but I enjoy it anyways.

47. I love fixing hair; I guess it’s a good think since I have 3 girls now :)

48. I have had several jobs, but none that I love as much as staying home with my babies.

49. I have never been to public school

50. My mom tells me that I have taught her how to relax and enjoy being a parent. I find this hard to believe bacause she has taught me everything I know about being a parent. She is my Supermom hero!

2 comments:

Perri said...

Trin 45 cracked me up and 50 made me tear up. You're mom is a supermom. The world could use a few more million moms like her.

Trin said...

hehe...some people find 44 & 45 mean, like I am a bad mom if I don't drink after them or share my food..oh well :)