Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gabrielle - Friday

Friday was a good day. Gabrielle's swelling and bruising is all gone. She is such a sweet, content baby. And oh my, how that girl can eat :) She puts those bottles away like a pro. She has definitely has won our hearts. Sorsha finally got to meet her new sister. Dana brought her up Friday early afternoon. It was so great to see her, I hadn't seen her since Wednesday night and I was going through Sorsha-Bug withdrawls :) She stayed with us till 5:30 and then Dana took her home. Sorsha gave her new sister a kiss goodbye and talked up a storm. I love to listen to her jabber :)
Visitors:
Susan stopped by in the morning to check in on us. Jada brought Anakin to see us, it was nice to see my little man again. Cathy and her girls dropped by along with my sister, Laura, and her 2 girls and little boy. The 6 kids had alot of playing together. Dana even joined in on their play :) Pastor Aaron and Stacey stopped by in the evening. Mom and Dad also came by with their crew again. I love having such a big, wonderful family and church family! My little Angel has been welcomed with big loving arms, you all have helped make her arrival very special, Thank You!!
Later that evening, as I was staring at Elle's beautiful face (have I mentioned that she is beautiful :) I started to get alittle sad, thinking about this being my last one. I really don't like being pregnant at all. It is very hard on me and I really don't miss it one bit. Sometimes, after much times has passed, I will miss the feeling of the baby being inside me. But not too often or too much do I miss being pregnant. Having a baby though, I love that. Holding my little angel and the feeling of love that consumes me, I could have 20 kids if it wasn't for the whole being pregnant thing. So I am soaking up as much of this as I can cause it has to last me forever.
Saturday:
I miss Anakin, Stasia and Sorsha, it is hard to be away from them. We will be able to come home today, we will be leaving by 2:00. I can't wait to be home with all my kids.
Thank you again for all your love, support and prayers! We love you!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Trin,
I'm so jealous of you right now!! Your baby girl is so so sweet. I know what you mean about being sad with your last baby. Me too. Only I'd LOVE to be pregnant again, I just don't think that I could keep up with another baby. I'm ready to start leaving magazines out on the coffee table and leaving a candle burning as I walk out of a room...can't do that right now. Come to think of it we haven't had a whole magazine to read in about 6 years. They're usually ripped to pieces. Oh well, one day I'll sit down to read a magazine and I'll cry because it's all in one piece...I'll miss my babies.

Mommafo said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I just saw her picture and she is beautiful! She is different than the other ones, and is just a perfect little angel. I love her already!! I can't wait to meet her. (And you call her Elle? THAT is just precious.)

Abby said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to get to see her!!! Glad everything went well.

You know, you really are lucky to have so many ppl come visit you in the hospital. I was along with Victoria for the most part, and only 2 visitors (1 broiught Savannah) and they stayed for 5 min a piece. Troy didn't even stay with me.

Trin said...

I feel truly blessed to have so many loving friends and family! I would be lost with out them.