Thursday, April 17, 2008

Want a Bug??

No, not an insect. My daughter.
She has drove me crazy this week.
I have never seen a child that could get into so much, in such a small amount of time.

This morning it started at 5:00am, when she decided to break into the kitchen cabinet and dump an entire box of pancake mix on the floor.
It is now 8:30 and she has dumped the money out of Anakin's piggy bank, unrolled an entire roll of paper towels, emptied the box of diapers all over the floor, unpacked the diaper bag, and ran down the hallway with a streamer of toilet paper flying behind her (still connected to the roll in the bathroom). It's going to be a long day.

So I ask again...does any one want my Bug??

3 comments:

Jada said...

lol..sorry you have it so bad with sorsha....if you need us to take her sometime overnight we will!

Staci said...

Any time! Brie would love to have her for a while!

I remember those days! I kinda miss them actually...lol

Melissa said...

I'd take her but been there done that!!