Friday, April 4, 2008

A Tribute To My Friends

Christine - We have been best friends forever. I don't remember a time without you. Thank you for your friendship, it has helped me through some really hard times.

Casey, Rhonda Sarah, Megan - You guys made my teen years great! I will always look back on those crazy times and laugh

Stacey, Sonya, Susan - You have been such an inspiration to me. Thank you for all you do!

Cathy - I thank God for bringing you into my life. You brought HOP to me and it has touched my life so much. You are such a kind, warm friend. You are always there for me, to give a hug or a shoulder to cry on. Your friendship has blessed me so much!

Melissa - Our visits mean the world to me. You are such a sweet person. You are there for me no matter what I am going through. I know I can go to you with anything, anytime.

Kristy - I remember the first time I really got to know you...you were 10 and had big glasses that you hate so much. Your fun lovin, goofy self has forever imprinted my heart. You will always be my Kristy, no matter what. You are such a wonderful friend. There would be a huge void in my world without you.

Dana - You were more than friend, you were my sister. I am very thankful for the time that we had together. I will always have a Dana hand print on my heart. I miss you more than I can ever say. I hope only happiness and the very best follows you wherever you go and whatever you do!

Jada - I have enjoyed being able to watch you grow and mature over the many years I have known you. You are such a strong and stable friend. I feel very blessed to not only have you as a friend, but also family. You really are a daisy. Thank you for aways being you :)

Benny - You have been my twin since we were kids. I can't imagine growing up without you. I have always admired your ability to be adventurous. You did things most kids wouldn't even think of. You never let anything stop you or slow you down. I envy that in you. There is not a single childhood memory I have that doesn't include you.

Laura - You are the best sister I could ever wish for!!

Abby, Chrissy - I love you guys! I am so very blessed to have such cool sister-in-laws. You are the best!

Ashley - I feel honored to be able to count you as one of my friends. I enjoying hanging out with you and getting to know you better. I look forward to seeing our friendship grow

Gabe - You are my soul mate. You are my soft place to land after a hard day. You see me at my worst and yet still love me. I love you, always and forever!

Thank you to all my friends! I would be lost without you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy brought House of Pancakes to you?

I thought I did that.. *sniffles*

Jada said...

Thanks for making me tear up! I love you too Trin!

The part about Kristy's big glasses made me laugh!

Have a great day!

Melissa said...

What a sweet tribute. I'm proud to be a part of it. I love you!!

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

I love you, Trin! Thanks to you for always being there for me. I will never forget the friendship we have and I only pray that it will continue and just get stronger!

P.S. Thanks for making me cry. ;)