Thursday, April 10, 2008

News

It is that time of year. Dirty fields, bleachers and the sound cheering crowds.
Anakin is playing baseball again this year. I might just be saying this because I am his mommy, but he is doing pretty good this year. He has a little more experience and a lot more confidence.
The only thing I don't like this year is his practice schedule. He has practice on Wednesdays and Fridays at 5:00 or 6:15. For those who go to our church, I am sure you can see why I don't like this schedule.

Elle turns 1 in 9 days...when did she grow up?? I will be weepy if I dwell on this any more, so moving on...

Jada and I are going to Florida in June! I have never been and I am beyond excited!! We have our hotel & flight booked. I have also never flown anywhere so that should be fun :)
We will start tanning soon, this will be the first time I have ever been in a tanning bed.
Noticing a pattern here?? This vacation has a lot of firsts for me.
I will miss Gabe and kids terribly but I really need this. And they probably could use a break from me :)
Overall, I am super happy and totally excited!!

1 comment:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

I am very happy for you! I hope all goes well. I will be praying that I don't have the baby while you are gone cuz I will be totally devasted if you aren't here to see me in the hospital with my gorgeous little boy! :) Love ya!