Monday, August 6, 2007

Too Much For One Mommy

This week has every promise of being too much for this one mommy.

Gabe is going to Wisconsin this week, work related trip. The kids and I were up at 6:30 this morning so that I could drive him down to the office, (an overnight bag doesn't fit so well on the bike :) He will come home sometime Thursday. It seems like such a long time from now.

Sorsha started throwing up yesterday. At first I thought it was from being out in the heat all day Saturday, but then I realized she had a virus. She made it all through Sunday night with getting sick and all Monday morning she seemed fine. But right around 11 this afternoon, she started back up and hasn't been able to keep anything down since then. I feel so bad for her, I wish there was something I could do for her. I really am hoping that it doesn't spread to me and the other kiddos. I don't do well with cleaning that mess up and I am the only one here this week so that could prove to be alot of fun...ugh. All day she kept asking for her daddy, it broke my heart to have to keep telling her that daddy was at work. My poor baby.

I had to take Anakin to the dentist today. He has 2 permanent teeth coming in behind his baby teeth on the bottom. The dentist said that he will give Anakin till the first week in Sept to work them loose. If they don't come out by then, then he will pull them. I really hope he can get them loose before then, I would hate for Anakin to have to go through having them pulled.

I have the Mom's CLUB meeting tomorrow night at the clinic. I really enjoy this time with the girls. It is such a blessing to me and I hope it blesses them even more.

My little Elle is crying now so I must hop off to take care of her. Life is never boring around here :)

1 comment:

Perri said...

trin - I love the new picture of Elle. Very pretty girl - she is such a smiler.