Thursday, August 9, 2007

This Evening...

Gabe comes home!! I have missed him so much.

The plague has left our home. As of yesterday the kids and I were able to keep food down. It seems to have passed over Gabrielle, thankfully.
A huge "thank you" to Mom,Dad and Monica for the "care packages" Tuesday!! It was such a huge blessing!! I would have been so lost without you guys!!

Gabe bought me a present, and of course he told me this because he knows it drives me crazy. I LOVE a surprise but I hate being told that I am going to be getting a surprise. It drives me crazy, I MUST know what it is. He says he had to tell me so that I wouldn't check the bank. If I check the bank then I will know what he bought me. UGH...double the torture, now not only do I know I am getting something, but I know if I check the bank I will know what it is. So...hard...not...to...look!! But I made a promise I would be good, so I will not give into the temptation to look at the bank record :) He also told me that I deserve a date after the week I had. I, of course, agreed. Hopefully we will be able to go out tomorrow night. I don't remember the last time he and I went out by ourselves...it might have been the last time I blogged about our date night. Sheesh, that's been awhile.

Anyways, that is all my ramblings for now. Ta~Ta

(can't wait to see what my present is :)

5 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

OH OH OH I Know....when you come over tomorrow I will look at the account for you. That way you didn't peek :D

Perri said...

I love me a good surprise. I'm excited for you!

Cathy said...

Trin, I had no idea you and your family had all been so sick! I hope you are all much better soon!!! I love ya!

Andi said...

Man- the death virus- Sophie had it, I had it, now Jacob has it. You've just gotta love projectile vomit all over your body at midnight.

Glad Gabe's coming home to you guys! Lets hope he doesn't get it too!

Perri said...

What was the gift?