Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tagged By Perri

1. What is your first and middle name?
Trinity Starr

2.How did you get your name?
My dad wanted a daughter named Trinity since he was 12 years old (kind of a weird thing for a 12 yr old to want if you ask me :) and my mom came up with Starr ( I think drugs were involved)

3.What are your kid's names? How did you decide on your their names?
Anakin Sky, Anastasia Starr, Sorsha Adonai, Gabrielle Arwen.
Anakin Sky is named after Darth Vader from "Star Wars" ( his name before becoming Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker) Gabe likes Star Wars, I wanted a boy with the name Sky and I knew this would be the only way I would get that.
Anastasia is the name of a Russian Princess, her story is very interesting and has always fasinated me. Starr is my middle name and I wanted to share it :)
Sorsha is the name of the Princess in the movie "Willow". Adonai is God's name in Hebrew. While Gabe and I were separated, God promised me He would restore our marriage and we would have another baby. We named her Adonai to remind us always of God's promise kept.
Gabrielle is named after my husband Gabriel. Arwen is the name of the elf Princess from "Lord Of The Rings". (notice the common theme of movie names and Princess names? :)

4.Do you like your name?
Yes!

5.What was the most popular name (according to Social Security) the year you were born? (Click here to find out and then tell us the results!)
Michael & Jennifer

I tag...Heidi

2 comments:

Perri said...

Trinity - I didn't know that about Sorcha's middle name. I knew the meaning, but not the meaning behind the choosing of the name.

What a great story.

Trin said...

Thank you! I have a hard time telling it without crying. Her name is an emotional topic for me :) Everytime I look at Sorsha I am reminded of how awesome our God is! Through Him ALL things are possible!!