Monday, June 4, 2007

I Need Your Help

I had an idea this morning but I need your help to pull it off.
My friend found out that she is pregnant and I am wanting to give her a present.
The Present:
A book (of sorts) with tips, advice, tricks of the trade of being mom, and "what i wish I knew before..." on pregnancy, labor & delivery, and raising kids (feeding, sleeping, colic, .
What I need from you:
Advice, tips and "what you wish you knew" about the topics above, email ( bratt_chic21@yahoo.com ) your response back to me so I can put it all together. Your help would really mean alot to me!!
Thanks!

P.S. I was going to put your name under the advice or tip you share, if you would rather not be known then just let me know that :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great idea..I'll email you soon with some "thoughts". Love ya