Monday, March 26, 2007

Family Day

Yesterday was so beautiful! I just loved the weather!!
I am not a winter person at all, it is very depressing. Everything is dead and gray…bleh.
But spring – fall, now those are wonderful seasons, mostly fall! But anyways, yesterday was perfect weather for me!We took the kids over to Larry and Heidi’s house after church and flew kites. They had such fun! Sorsha even got to fly a kite.
Gabe took the kids for a ride on his new motorcycle up and down the driveway (I wouldn’t let them go on the road :) Sorsha did not get to join the fun on that one :)
Mom and Dad and all their kids were there, along with Lesley, Jenny, Charlene and West. Ben and Jada also came. Ben took the kids for rides on his 4-wheeler. It was great to be outside watching the kids have so much fun. I love my big family!!
Mom and I have come up with some cheap, fun, family days that we can do on the weekends. I am really looking forward to them. I love being outside with my family, enjoying the weather and just being together!!
Next time there will be pics of our family day! There was so many times yesterday I wished I brought my camera :(

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your family too. Big families are awesome!! You are such a wonderful mom and a great friend. I love you!!!
Melissa

Heidi Kellems said...

I feel bad that the kids all got their strings knotted to the point i didn't get to take many pictures. We did have a lot of fun though. Gabe and his motorcycle never cease to humor me.

Perri said...

Trin, I know you guys had a blast. Heidi was going on about it today. Ben gave my kids a ride the other day - they loved it.