Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baby Blog - 34 Weeks

Week 34…it just seems to go on forever. I went to the doctor yesterday for my 34-week checkup. The baby’s heartbeat is strong and all seems to be going well for her :)
The doctor is going to induce me around April 16th. My due date is April 27th so it will be about 10 days early. I just have 4 more weeks to go. If I go into labor before that, he isn’t going to do anything to stop it. Is it bad to hope that I go before that??
This month was supposed to be a major growth spurt time for the baby but she didn’t grow much at all. He said I will probably be having another 6lb baby at the end…yay for me!!
Well that is all the baby news I have for now. Hanging in there, one day at a time!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You can do it!! At least YOU make a beautiful prego lady. Not all squishy EVERYWHERE. You just have the cutest little belly.

Trin said...

Aww thanks! I don't feel cute or beautiful right now, I feel large and heavy :) I always think the prego belly is cute on other people but not on me. But thanks for the compliment, it made my day :)