Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends

15 years ago, I met some of the best friends I will ever have. For 5 years we did everything together. We had secret code names, made up words that only we knew the meaning of, kept each other secrets, laughed together, cried together and swore to stay friends no matter what.
Then life happened and we all went in different directions. We stayed in contact even though some of them were half way across the world most of the time :)

Last night most of us were able to meet for our reunion of sorts...here are my girls:



Christine Creager (Zahn) married Jason.
They recently had an adorable baby boy, William.
She is a lead teacher at a day care.


I have known Christine for 25 years :)




Rhonda Powell (Troutman) married Josh.
She teaches at the school in their church.
She and Josh are the youth pastors at their church.



I have known Rhonda for 12 years :)




Megan Barnhill (Meyers) married Larry.
They have 2 beautiful kids: Judah Elisha & Hannah Grace.
Her family volunteers at the local coffee house where live Christian bands play every Sat. night.

I have known Megan for 15 years.





Casey Jenkins.
She owns her own Cafe shop.
She does photography on the side.

I adopted Casey as my little sister 15 years ago.



( Casey is holding Megan's baby girl...isn't she just a dol!! )

Hopefully Theresa and Sarah will be able to make it to our next get together :)

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!

1 comment:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

YAY!!! You even updated your other pictures. You go girl!

I had a blast last night even though I didn't do a lot of talking. hehe. It was great to get to see everyone again.