Sunday, August 24, 2008

10 year reunion



Friday was Gabe's 10 year high school reunion. We had a really nice time. My brother-in-law graduated the same year as Gabe so he and his wife were with us. It was nice to have a few familiar faces there with me :)
It was nice to have a night out without the kids and be able to hang out with other adults.

Tomorrow night I am having my own 10 year reunion of sorts....not a school reunion of course.
A group of girls that I grew up with, attended church with, and pretty much spent every moment on the phone with at least one of them everyday, have decided it is time to get together again. I have stayed in contact with them over the years, some more than others, but we have not all been together in about 10 years. I am really looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

YAY!!! I can't wait til tomorrow night. I miss seeing all the girls.