Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching Up

It has been busy crazy around here.

My first week home was full. The Saturday right after I came home, we all went shopping. Since having 4 kids usually only Gabe or I go and the other stays home with the kids, it's just easier this way. But I missed them and didn't want to be away from them so we all went. It went pretty smoothly, it helps that the kids are older now. We were told at least 4 times that we have a beautiful family...now what mom doesn't just love to hear that :)
Later that day we took the kids to the splash park and Sunday we went swimming at mom's house. The rest of the week was full of our normal routine.

Last weekend was really busy. Gabe and I went on a date Friday night. We saw "The Happening". We both liked it, even though it really disturbed me, I shuddered the whole way home.

Saturday was the Square Flare. The clinic had booth so I was there, helping pass out popsicles.
That evening I went to Jada's Body Shop party...I love those things!! It appeals to my girly nature.

Sunday Gabe left to go to Ohio for the week. He has a training course for work that he has to attend.

Monday, Sorsha tried to overdose on Advil and I had to call poison control. She is fine and we didn't have to make a trip to the ER.

Yesterday I had to take Stasia to the doctor because she had this weird little bump on the back of her head. The doctor said it was a swollen Lymph Node. He said it should go down in 4-6 weeks. He gave me a list of things to watch for just in case it turned more serious.

I just want to know why these things always happen to me when Gabe is out of town. But when I go out of town, nothing happens. It keeps me busy, that is for sure!
I am hoping the rest of the week passes without anymore doctor visits or calls to poison control.

No comments: