Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2nd Day In Florida

We had another wonderful day.
We went to the beach right after breakfast. It is so peaceful, I love it!!

After we laid out for a few hours, we walked around to few shops and ate at Joe's Crab Shack...it was pretty much awesome! Best popcorn shrimp EVER!! The waiters also did this sad little dance to "workin at the car wash" it was embarrassing but funny to witness :)

We took a lovely nap and then went walking around town, went down to the beach at dusk and Jada took wonderful pictures.

The beds here are magic beds...you can't help but fall asleep if you lay on them for 5 minutes...not even joking!

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made you and Jada's picture my desktop wallpaper. Ela was sitting on my lap and very solomly pointed to it and said "mama". It was so cute. She REALLY misses you.

Melissa said...

How pretty. Have a wounderful time!

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE Joe's Crab Shack. I ate at my first one in Florida too. I had to have the all you can eat crab legs though. Ate them right off the paper on the table and everything. :) Keep having fun, but don't forget us back home. ;)