Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Took this from my friend Melissa's blog :)

A. Aromatherapy? Satsuma from The Body Shop,

B. Best Buds? Christine, Jada, Cathy, Mellisa, Laura

C. Can't eat just one? Peanut M&M's

D. Roller Derby in your future? HAHAHAHAHAHA... Only as a spectator

E. Essential item? Lipgloss

F. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read

G. Gotta love it when? Another month passes and I am NOT pregnant :D

H. Home town you grew up in? Chandler

I. Favorite Indulgence? Mocha Latte from Starbucks...mmmmmmm

J. Just what where you thinking when you said? "That wasn't too bad, I could do that again" ...2 seconds after Anakin was born

K. Do you have Kids? What are their names? Yes!! Anakin Sky, Anastasia Starr, Sorsha Adonai, Gabrielle Arwen

L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus Christ

M. Marriage Date? Jan 9, 1999

N. Number of brothers and sisters? you just had to ask....6 brothers & 3 sisters

O. Oranges, apples or other? oranges

P. Phobias? heights, small enclosed spaces, and SPIDERS *shudder*

Q. Quotes? "what are we eating??"

R. Reasons to smile? My hubby and my kids

S. Speed Dial Numbers? none..they are all in my head

T. TV shows you don't want to miss? CSI, House, Heroes

U. Unknown fact about me? I love vampires :)

V. How do you Veg out? A good book on the couch

W. Worst habit? so many to choose from...

X. eXperience you don't want to do again? an unplanned pregnancy :)

Y. Your favorite food? Italian

Z. 'Zactly what were you thinking when you said? "I think I will run a daycare in my house"

3 comments:

Perri said...

Z -- I can TOTALLY relate too. Couldn't hack it!

Anonymous said...

*evil grin*
What, you don't like spiders, I as your brother did not know this *thinks of the special easter sunday egg hunt* Oh Yeah !!!

As far as the daycare in the home, yeah, I dont think I could do that either ;-)

Melissa said...

Vampires??