Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy/Bored

Is it possible to be so busy that you almost go crazy, and yet so bored all at the same time??
I say yes, it is possible. That is how I have felt all this month.
I am so busy that by the time my head hits the pillow at night, I am out in a second.
So how can I be so bored & restless??
I need a book to read...any suggestions?? I have read all the ones I have so many times that I pretty much have them memorized.

20 days till my Florida vacation...still pretty much excited beyond words.

What is there to NOT be excited about??

Stressful things in my life have pretty much settled down. Family situations have calmed down. Past friend issues have melted away and I can focus on the beautiful friendships that I am so thankful for. School is out. Anakin's cast comes off next week, YAY! Summer is almost really here...life is good :)

4 comments:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

I am so happy for you! You need a good vacation from life in general. Not to say that things will go away because everything will still be here when you get back, but at least things have settled down.

I hope you enjoy every minute of your trip to FL.

Don't look at me for book suggestions... I *cough* hate reading... O.o

Love ya!

Jada said...

YAY Florida!!!


I'm reading Eragon right now and it is something you would like...you can borrow it when I'm finished.

Carrie said...

I have 12 ordinary men, having a mary heart in a martha world, if you want to walk on water you have to get out of that boat, hard to believe. If you would like to borrow any of them you can.
Wish I was going with you to Flordia. Have an awesome time!

Andi said...

This post just made me happy. Thanks.