Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Bug

Sorsha's birthday was today. My little bug is now 2 years old!!

It was a Blue's Clues themed party. Complete with a game of blue's clues, with our very own Steve (Gabe) leading the kids around house, searching for clues.
She opened her presents with such great delight! She screamed with joy as she saw what each present was. When she opened her tea party set, the first thing she did was look right at Ben and say "look Ben". We don't know why he was the one she thought of when she saw a tea party set but it was too funny! Next she opened a baby doll from West and Charlene. She squealed and kept saying "open!open!" It was so funny to watch her force feed the bottle to the baby. It is miracle Elle has survived living with that girl.

Jada has a few pics posted on her blog. I will post some more when I get them.

Happy Birthday My Sorsha Bug!!
You are the sunshine of my world!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday bug!!

Staci said...

awwww...happy birthday! brie misses u bunches!! so do we! God bless u!!

Jada said...

Please don't kill me. I thought I had downloaded Sorsha's pictures to my computer so I erased them from my camera. I was wrong. I only downloaded the three of them that are on my blog:( I hope you're not mad at me. I suck at life!

Trin said...

Jada, that's fine. Don't worry about it at all. I am not mad and you don't suck!!
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.