Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weepy

I don't know what my deal is, but all day long I have felt so gosh darn weepy. I have teared up so many times today, it isn't even funny!
I don't cry much if I can help it, I hate crying! But the smallest things have made tears suddenly pop in my eyes. Everything from Grandparents to babies, songs, commercials, memories, anything at all...nothing is safe around me.

So I am signing off to go to bed before this post makes me cry...sheesh.

Hopefully tomorrow will be less of weepy day for me :)

8 comments:

Staci said...

awwww...i have those days from time to time...no fun! hope today is better for you!

Tina said...

(*holding my breath as I type this*)...I get really weepy when I'm prego.

Trin said...

Shhhh, don't say that! That's all I could think of yesterday.
But it is very unlikely that is the reason.(*fingers crossed*)

Tina said...

(still holding my breath)

Trin said...

Breathe Tina...I don't want you passing out :)

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

HA HA HA... I read this blog and thought the same thing Tina did. I think you might want to check that out Trin. ;)

Heidi Kellems said...

I read this quite a few days ago but didn't want to comment because I thought as Tina and Christine both did. Hopefully it's just the opposite---time for the "visitors".

Trin said...

NO, I'm not pregnant nor is it that time of the month....I just think I am under alot of stres and it is making me more emotional than I am used to being :)