Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Sorsha Bug



"There is just something about that girl". I hear this about Sorsha everywhere I go.
Gabe and I even say it. She has our hearts wrapped around that cute little finger of hers. I love all my kids. But Sorsha is my only "mamma's girl". All the kids liked me until they were 6 months old. After that, they only had eyes for their daddy.
But along with "something" special she has, there is also this other side of her.

Like this morning...I am melting caramels to drizzle over my brownies. All is going fine until the older kids start getting crazy. So I turn off the microwave and go check on them. A few minutes later I return to the kitchen to find that Sorsha has decided to "help" me. Smoke is pouring out of the microwave...She had turned it on!!!
The caramels had burned through the bowl and the smell in my house is awful!!!
Needless to say, my brownies are going caramel-less.

There really is just something about that girl! *sigh*

3 comments:

Perri said...

Trin - that is a great picture. You might try wadding up some newspaper and putting it in the microwave. It may help with the smell.

Tina said...

She's so stinkin' cute though!

Ashley said...

That's your little sorsha bug. She is so cute and she has her own unique personality! I just love her to pieces!