Thursday, February 21, 2008

Warning: Random Post Ahead

I hate winter! I really do!
I am a stay at mom who hates being snowed (or iced) in. I get cabin fever just watching the ice stick to the ground. I feel trapped!
Summer, please hurry!!

Stasia is so excited about her sleepover, I hope the weather doesn't change her plans. She will be crushed!

Anakin also has big plans tomorrow. He is staying the night with his best friend, Eli. He has talked of nothing else all week!

I am looking forward to hanging out with my very dear friend Melissa! I always enjoy our visits and we are long over due for one!

Gabe and I have so many home repair projects we need to do. We have bought all the stuff but the weather isn't working with us. My house has boxes EVERYWHERE!

We are changing Gabe's sound studio into our bedroom. Sorsha and Elle will move into our old room. Gabe's office will be more of a family office.

I bought Anakin and Stasia loft beds for their rooms. It will really help them have more space in their rooms.

Right now, every room has at least 2 main functions.
The kitchen is my kitchen/dining room/school room.
The living room is Sorsha's play room/Elle's bedroom/my office/family room.
Stasia has to share her room with Sorsha's bed (Sorsha ends up sleeping with me, no matter where she starts off).

Everything & everyone is so crowded. It will be so nice to have everyone seperated alittle bit more.

Well that is all for my random post! I need to get back to working on my projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*whipsh!* it goes as he cracks da whip

Melissa said...

I had fun. I miss our get togethers. You are such a beloved friend and I love you!!!!