Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am losing my mind...

Yesterday I took my youngest two to their doctor appointments. When I arrive the nurse tells me that their appointment was actually Tuesday at 1 not Wednesday at 1. So I check my apt. book and sure enough I was a whole day late for their apt. They squeezed them in and saw them anyways. All is well with the girls. Sorsha weighs 20lbs 9oz. Gabrielle weighs 9lbs 3oz. Sorsha is short for her age but really advanced socially. Gabrielle is doing great and is right on track. All in all they are 2 very healthy girls :)

Birthmark Update
Dr. Fletcher said Gabrielle's birthmark will continue to grow for the next year and then after she turns 1 it will probably start to shrink down and by 2 it should be very small. He advises to not do the plastic surgery removal until she is 2. I am hoping and praying that we don't have to do the surgery at all. I don't like the thought of my baby going through surgery. He also told me that most of the time these things aren't cancerous, so that is good news :)

2 comments:

Perri said...

Trin, if you find your mind, look for Andi's too. She showed up there for her last appointment for Sophie a WEEK early.

Great news about the birthmark.

Staci said...

I think we give up a piece of our mind with each child, so after 4, there's not too much left...LOL j/k I'm sure we've all done things like this...nice of them to squeeze you guys in!