Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Labor...what fun

I woke up this morning in alot of pain. My back was hurting pretty bad. But hey I am 32 weeks pregnant, so that is to be expected. Around 8:00 is hurting even more, but I brush off again as normal. I do school with the kids and I am really uncomfortable. I can't sit still, I keep moving trying, to find a comfortable position. At 10:00 it has moved to my stomach also. I realize that I am having back labor, so I take my medicine to stop the contractions. An hour later I can feel the side affects of the medicine and I am still in a lot of pain. I go lie down and try to relax. They ease up but don’t fully go away. I call my doctor and he tells me to stay off my feet, take a warm bath, keep taking my medicine and pretty much puts me on bed rest for the rest of the day/night. Oh what joy…bed rest. So that is my current situation. I get to try and relax with 3 kiddos demanding my attentions, a list of things that I need to do, and knowing that I have nothing ready for the baby, no bags packed, no clothes ready, nothing! Hopefully I will be back to my normal self tomorrow, contractionless and able to get stuff done. I really hope I am able to carry this baby till April. Oh yeah and we still don’t have a name for this poor baby, reason #102 I hope I can carry her till April.

Well that’s all my rantings for now. Ta-ta

1 comment:

Perri said...

Trin - NOTHING is more important than trying to not have a preemie. It's really hard to do all the normal things when you are at the hospital visiting the NICU all day, every day.

Call me if I can help in any way. You don't want the kids over here today, because we had 2 puking last night,but if they stay well today, your kids are welcome to come over tomorrow so you can rest. Let me know.

I loved your post about them growing up too - so true. It happens in a flash.

Also, I love the pictures of you and Anakin and also of Stasia and the flowers. So sweet.

I think this is the longest comment I've ever made.

STAY IN BED!