Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good-bye Summer...Hello Fall

Well it was fun while it lasted but our summer break is coming to an end. I LOVE summer, the warm sun, ice cream, huge chunks of watermelon, swimming, grilling out, picnics, playing at the park, laying in the grass under a big tree just relaxing... pretty much my favorite season :)
But then comes fall...and I love it ever more than summer! The warm air with the cool breeze, bonfires, cookouts, s'mores, and of course my favorite part..LEAVES!! I love raking a big pile of leaves and then jumping into it with the kids. Just thinking about fall makes me crazy happy :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

stupid spam

I adore fall too!! We need to do some fall stuff together.. when it gets here. lol In the meantime, you guys should visit up here for Memorial Day weekend. Just sayin..