Friday, February 6, 2009

A Calm

January quickly turned into a very stressful time for my family. But God got us through that and now we are having a calm time.
Things finally seem normal. I can't explain how happy it makes me to see my dad acting more like the dad I know and love.
I don't know how long this calm will last but for right now, I am enjoying it.

Jada is pregnant!! I know everyone already knows this, but I am sooooo excited!!
I need another baby to hold and cuddle, now I get one and the best part...I don't have to be pregnant! This one I can spoil and then give back to Ben and Jada :)

I am so done with all the ice!! Can't it melt already!?!
I am ready for summer! I love summer...the sun, the warmth, the kids playing outside :)

Life is good and I am happy :)

2 comments:

Perri said...

I'm so glad to hear you say that about your dad. We still pray for you all every day.

Tina said...

diddo on the kids outside thing....like diddo times a million!