Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Fresh Start

I have started reading the Bible through in 90 days. I have started this several times but always fell behind very quickly. So far I am doing much better this time around.

I am also on day 4 of the 21 day Daniel Fast. Jada and I split up our water only days (3 in a row was too much for me, I was too sick to move on day 2). We are doing 1 day a week of just water. My main craving is CHEESE. I miss cheese more than anything, more than my Mt.Dew, even more than my chocolate chip cookies. My first day back to normal food will be a very cheese filled day!! Overall I am enjoying it though, I know that might sound weird, but it is true. It feels nice to be able to clean the last year out of my life, in a way. I can feel God removing all the negative stuff from me and replacing with His purpose.

No comments: