Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hurting

I am trying to be ok...really I am, but if I am being honest with myself, I'm not ok.
I tell myself "he isn't himself right now" but it doesn't make it hurt any less.
I tell myself "he doesn't mean what he says" but it breaks my heart.
I tell myself "he still loves me" but it is getting harder to believe that.
I put on my happy face and try to act like my world isn't falling apart, but really I have never felt so scared and broken.
I try to say and do the right things but I am so tired of being bounced back and forth. How can someone who loves me, hurt me this much??

I said this on that day and I still mean it..."I love you, no matter what you have done, no matter what you are still doing, I will always love you!"
Please remember that I love you and come back to us, I need you!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Awww...I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for your situation! Satan gets ahold of people now and then, but he can't win! We know it, we just have to believe it. All will be ok soon! Love ya!!

Heidi Kellems said...

sometimes it seems he's okay and then BAM! This isn't a roller coaster I like at all. We gotta keep praying though and remember we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Love Ya TT.

Perri said...

Trin, I'm sorry you guys are going through this. You are in my prayers - and I know a lot of others are praying too.