Friday, September 12, 2008

10 Things

10 Things I love about being a Mommy:

10. I Love holding my baby for the very first time

9. I Love hugs & kisses, the ones where they hold on to you and never want to let go

8. I Love being the center of their universe...yeah, that's awesome!

7. I Love watching my kids sleep...they look like angels

6. I Love hearing them say "Momma" for the first time

5. I Love hearing them say "I love you"...anytime :)

4. I Love how they snuggle against me just to hear my heartbeat

3. I Love that they think I am Super Mom, able to fix any boo-boo, make them feel better when they are sick, and make bad dreams go away...yeah, those are my super powers :)

2. I Love how they watch everything I do and then try to do it too. This pushes me to try to be a better person everyday and that's never a bad thing :)

1. But most of all, I Love how being a mommy showed me what true love is: To love someone completely, not because of what they can do for me, but because they are my heart, outside of my body

1 comment:

Valerie Swartz said...

awww this made me tear up:)
God Bless,
Val